Thursday, August 5, 2010

Biggest of the year!


Biggest of the year!






I thought I was going to get skunked big time. I tried everything from lipless cranks, and swimbaits, to spinners. I didn't even get a tap. Then my GF said, use a worm. I have been avoiding worms for weeks now. My preference has been for swimbaits mostly, jerks, and lipless cranks. Bit I did't what she said and within two or three casts I got the biggest bass of the year, and on the very next cast I hooked up on another very nice one.

Carla got her first one since June 4th. She has hooked up on a few, but this is the first one she managed to land.

We went to the Jacksonville beach pier, but the only one who caught anything was Kevin. He got two Yellow Fin Jacks. Note the sea louse on the bottom fork of the Jack's tail fin. I removed it for him :)

1 comment: