Saturday, October 2, 2010

Awful night, lackluster morning.



No pics to share on this one. I have hit a big time slump. The fish just are not biting. I guess it's time to change up tactics for the fall fish.

Last night was horrible. My legs would not stop moving, and I couldn't get comfortable. I didn't sleep at all. Pretty soon I'll hit the 24 hour mark, and at my age, that just isn't as fun as it used to be.

Around 6a.m. I gave up and decided to go fishing. I tried two different lakes, both with zero strikes. I did however manage to get a few brim with berkley gulp worms, but they were tiny, and hardly a challenge to catch.

The Gators play Bama tonight. It will be a tough one, but I think we can pull it out. We have upset plenty of favorites before. I hope I will be able to stay awake for some of it.





No comments:

Post a Comment