Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Big'r Fishie! / Lit'l Fishie II


Bigger Bass are more fun!



The original Knight package.



The 1 inch Vs. the 2 1/2 inch.



The Creme pack.



I tried the Lit'l Fishies out at my Grandma's lake, but only the bluegills were hitting it at first so I changed up to worms, spinners, cranks, sticks, and even a grub, nothing. So I switched to some Gulp crawlers, and played with the bluegills awhile.


Once the sun sank a bit lower I threw out a husky jerk in firetiger and on the first cast I got slammed hard by the bass above. After that I had to leave for dinner, I had to abandon the lake right when they started biting, but I'll be going back!


As you can see I picked up some more Lit'l Fishes. I got some silver ones in 1" and 2 1/2". They were only .75 a pack at Wal-mart, so That rocked. I also picked up some more in chart from the tackle shop.

1 comment: