Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Not too shabby.

3oz
13oz
4oz


I took my second and third bass on buzzbaits today. The first one came on a Strike King buzzer with a tri-blade, and white skirt. It's the very same lure that jay let me use to catch my first buzzbait bass. The second fish was caught on a $1.00 "Wal-Mart Special", that I modified and added a Redfish Magic swimbait to. I got that fish on the first cast.

I got the last fish on a Blaze crankbait in chartreuse and blue.

All three were dinks, but seeing as how I have struck out recently, I'll take what I can get. I am still surprised how violently they hit those buzzbaits. The 13 ounce fish had me convinced it was better than two pounds before I got a good look at it. All in all it was a pretty good day on the lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment