Saturday, June 26, 2010

Two from yesterday.


What a little fighter!




A dink, but fun!



I was having another abysmal time on the lake yesterday, when I suddenly gave up, tore a tiny section of a plastic worm off and put it on a panfish hook. Bada-bing, bluegills! Certainly better than nothing, but I still wanted a bass. So I put a new worm on a t-rig and worked. Nothing. Tried a few more colors and shapes, still nothing. Then I got it in my head, it's gloomy and dark out, bright colors. So I put on a lipless crank in fire tiger. First cast I got a big bass on, but he got off. Same cast another bass, the one in the pic, hits the crank right after the big one gets off. I ended up landing him and getting the picture. Unfortunately we got chased out by lightning and rain after that. Still, it was fun to catch anything!

2 comments: