Monday, May 17, 2010

Chased out by the rain...


They kill those cremes!



Biggest of the morning.



Just look at that beautiful pattern.



However, I did manage to pull in four bass, and hook another. The first one I hooked on a little gold colored crankbait, but I failed to set the hook and he threw it.


All of the others came on creme worms. I tried throwing other crankbaits, and other soft plastics, but all the wanted were the natural colored cremes.


The clouds started rolling in just after sunrise, and while I appreciated the shade, the rain which started soon after that was not so welcome. I sat it out for a bit, not wanting to leave while they were biting, but they stopped and I had my iPod and the camera in my pocket, so it was time to go.


The first picture was of the second bass, and the next two are of the fourth.

No comments:

Post a Comment