Saturday, May 22, 2010

Those Creme Worms...


They come pre-rigged!



Creme's Worms



It's just a dink!



I thought I would showcase the Creme worms that I am always mentioning here. I discovered them sometime last year, but I had not really used them much until early last month. That is when I discovered the ones I am posting here. They are very good mimics of live worms, and bass just kill them. I have caught more bass with these than any other single lure. They are even better than live bait for catching bass, because the bluegills tend to ignore them, so they actually target the bass. I have caught a few pan fish on them, but far, FAR more bass


As you can see if you scroll down a post, this is what Carla caught her hawg on, and there are plenty of pics down there of fish I took on these. If you want to go catch some bass I highly recommend popping down to Wally-World and picking up a few of these. The pack shown here is around a buck fifty, and the larger one down front runs just a few cents more.


We went out this evening, but the bass just were not cooperating. Carla briefly hooked up with a small bass on a jig, but it got off. I took one with a Bandit Crankbait in a leopard frog pattern, but that was it.

No comments:

Post a Comment